Unit 2: Types of Academic Writing
Monday, September 25
- Lesson from Ideas and Details, chapter twelve
- Lessons from Ideas and Details, chapters nine, ten, and eleven and MLA style
- Read chapter eleven in Ideas and Details.
- Complete exercise two on page 216. You may use Google Classroom or pen and paper.
- In chapter ten, read pages 179-191
- Do questions nine and eleven
- Read chapter nine in Ideas and Details, including the example essay.
- Respond to questions one and two on Google Classroom
- In Ideas and Details, chapter eight, do questions twelve through twenty-four and finish the chart using Google Classroom.
- Read pages 143-158
- Do questions one and two on Google Classroom
- Review pages 125-137 and read the essay on page 139 in Ideas and Details, then read the revised essay on page 403.
- Do question three on page 138.
- Read pages 125-137 in Ideas and Details. Do question two on Google Classroom